Secrets and Lies

Not everything in here is true, but it is based on real events.

Name:
Location: Southern California

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Half-painted

So I'm frustrated again, and not being very productive. I hate that. I could have watched some movies tonight, but chose to play with the dog and troll the internet all night. Also should have finished my homework, but haven't, so far. I suppose there is still time to do it tonight. I hate it when I do this to myself.

But back to being frustrated. I don't know how to manage my time. I seem to have zero free time, even though I know full well that I have plenty. The dog is getting some of the blame, since I feel like a jerk every time I leave the house and he freaks out. I've been putting off going to the grocery store for about 4 days, now. I'm guessing I'll finally go when I run out of toilet paper, which will probably be tomorrow or the next day.

I'm also irritated that my house isn't painted yet. That moron painter did 75% of the house (said he'd have it done before Thanksgiving, but of course, that was a lie), and now won't answer my calls. It's really starting to piss me off since I have random paint buckets sitting around the house, and I have put off unpacking until all the painting is finished. So I'm still living in a house that has no books unboxed, no furniture in its right place, and plenty of clutter just waiting for its permanent home. And yes, his girlfriend is in town, but that is no excuse to not answer, or even return my calls, or send me some sort of text. My guess is that he is doing his best to portray himself as a guy who doesn't have girls calling him all the time, but to me, that smacks of someone who is guilty guilty guilty. Which, of course, he is. And yes, I know this for a fact. Too bad his gf is such a fucking idiot. You'd think she'd figure it out after 5 years of not being around. But, I suppose, the lies are easier to believe when its what we want to hear. Good luck with that one, dumbass.

Anyway, that's my venting for the day. Irritated about the painting. Asshole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home