Secrets and Lies

Not everything in here is true, but it is based on real events.

Name:
Location: Southern California

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Keeping up

I'm trying to keep up with my life. It's difficult. Free time is scarce, but somehow I've managed to carve some out. I went out with a guy last night. A guy I went out with for a while about a year or so ago. Then he cancelled on me a couple of times and so I stopped calling him. Not that he was calling me anyway. So I decided to let him go because he didn't seem worth chasing. I already have enough boys to treat me badly; I don't need another one. So anyway, he's been texting me for about the past month or so, and we finally got together last night. It's funny; it seemed like a day hadn't passed, and we had a great time. At the same time, it seemed a little bit different, because he was talking about girls he's dated and men I've dated and so on, and it seemed like he might be in a different mind set now. I'm not sure, and time will tell, but maybe he wants to do it right this time. I don't know. At the very least, it gets my mind off the other boy, who I still haven't really talked to since I chewed him out last month. Unless you count my birthday, which was an odd situation and I don't even have the analytical capabilities to even try to figure it out. Maybe that's the key. I need to stop trying to figure things out because there really is no rhyme or reason to his ridiculousness. He is just a cad and a coward and that is all there is to it. So it's nice to have another boy around to give me some attention and take my mind off things, and possibly be a new thing. And yes, he stayed over last night, so it was more than just a 'friends' date. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

The key will just be to keep up with everything without going crazy. Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home