Secrets and Lies

Not everything in here is true, but it is based on real events.

Name:
Location: Southern California

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

That Sucks

Someone needs to do a study in dissatisfaction. Or rather, constant dissatisfaction. If it's a disease, that's what I have. The probability of me ever being happy is pretty much nil. Which sucks. I'm broke. That sucks. Work is slow. That sucks. School is keeping me behind. That sucks. I don't have any friends. That sucks. I have no life. That sucks. My mom had to ask my dad to send me money. That sucks. He didn't. That sucks.

I was happy once. But only once. That sucks.

I gave my heart to someone. Unfortunately, he had already given his to someone else. She didn't take very good care of it. He didn't take very good care of mine. And it's more than just a little bruised. It will never be the same again. But no one will ever understand that. People will wonder why I'm old and single and they will laugh when they hear that it's because the only person I ever wanted to be with left me for dead. Or just dead. That sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home